Hydrophobic – oleophobic coating to protect all types of fabrics from adverse environmental effects.
- The coating is in the form of an aqueous suspension of nanoparticles based on silicon.
- It penetrates deeply into the fibre structure and binds to them, creating a thin layer repelling water, fatty substances and dirt, which significantly facilitates cleaning.
- The durability of the coating after a proper application is about 5 washing cycles.
- The air permeability of the coated surface remains unchanged.
- The product is compatible with all types of fabrics (natural, synthetic and semi-synthetic).
- Does not cause discolouration.
- Guarantees the safety of use and does not burden the natural environment.
- The product contains nanosilver, which maintains the sanitary cleanliness of the surfaces to be cleaned, reduces the growth of microbes, fungi and mould, and protects against unpleasant odours.
- Can be used on soft furniture as a waterproof coating. Provides general stain resistance.
- Produced in Eco-friendly processes.
- Biodegradable product.
Spray on the fabric and optionally wipe with a sponge to allow the product to penetrate deeply into the fibre structure.
Allow drying. The product gets 75% activity immediately after drying.
It obtains its full activity within 48 hours of drying. To get the best result, some textile fabrics after drying recommend the coating to be repeated.
• Colour: white, milky.
• Scent: characteristic.
• Dilution ratio: product for direct use.
• Durability: 6 – 12 months, depending on usage and type of textile.
• Covering: 40-100 ml/m2. depends on the type of textile.
• Duty tax code: HS 3405300000
Warning: Causes serious eye irritation.
Precautionary statements: If medical advice is needed, have a product container or label at hand.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Wash thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing
If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents and/or their container according to the separated collection system used in your municipality.
Ingredients: water, Aminomodified Polydimethylsiloxane Siloxanes and Silicones, 3-[(2-aminoethyl)amino]propyl Me, di-Me, hydroxy-terminated 1 – <2.5%. 2-(2-butoxyethoxy)ethanol <1%.
Contain: nanosilver, UV stabilisers, Wetting agents.
Safe storage temperature: 5 ºC – 30 ºC
Shelf life: 36 months.
All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement.