BLEEDING RIMS - the product with neutral pH for deironisation of rims and other metal elements.
- The product ensures the dissolving of rust and brake dust from rims, tires and any other surfaces exposed to rust, including tools or workshop surfaces.
- The product binds with the dirt of metallic origin and creates red-violet streams, giving the effect of "bleeding" indicating the removal of sediments.
- The product has a pleasant scent.
- Contains NO Chlorine or Acids.
- To protect children and others, we use a specific scent for this product.
- Produced in Eco-friendly processes.
Spray on the surface and leave for 2 minutes.
Rinsing using a pressure cleaner.
Stubborn dirt removes with a brush or sponge moistened with the product.
Repeat the procedure if necessary.
Before use, do a test on a small area in an invisible place.
Do not use on hot surfaces.
Product for direct application.
Shelf life 36 months.
Available packaging: Bottle: 0.5l, 0.75l, 1l; Canister: 5l , 10l, 20l; Barrel: 220l; Mauser container: 1000l